Jason R. Sieminski, Esq.
Mr. Sieminski has counseled numerous developers and landowners with regard to residential, retail, institutional, commercial, industrial and recreational projects and secured the necessary land use approvals and permits for the same, both in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. Mr. Sieminski has extensive experience representing clients with regard to real estate transactions, including, leases, acquisitions, sales, financing and workouts. Mr. Sieminski has also represented clients before the Philadelphia Historical Commission. Most recently, he quarterbacked the legal work for one of the single largest residential subdivision and land development projects in the country since the downturn in the real estate market. He has also represented natural gas exploration companies and landowners involved in the Marcellus Shale gas play in Pennsylvania with matters involving gas leases, easements, pipelines and other infrastructural issues. He has also represented numerous businesses with merger and acquisition and general corporate transactions.
Mr. Sieminski presently serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the Real Property Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association and is Co-Chair of the Sustainable Land Use Subcommittee and is also a Member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Boys Choir & Chorale. He was honored by his peers in being named as a “Rising Star” in Real Estate Law in Super Lawyers Magazine for the years 2013 through 2015.
- Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning
- General Corporate and Transactional
- Cozen O’Connor, Partner – Philadelphia, PA
- Davis Wright Tremaine, Associate – Portland, OR
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Law Clerk for The Honorable Emily Clark Hewitt – Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- Executive Committee Member, Real Property Section, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Sustainable Land Use Subcommittee, Real Property Section, Philadelphia Bar
- Association Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Past President, Penn State Alumni Association, Oregon Chapter
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, assistant editor of the Georgetown International Environmental Law Review
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, recipient of the W. LaMarr Kopp International Achievement Award
- Represented land developer with the acquisition, and partial strategic disposition of, a large mixed-use project (retail, hospitality, multi-family, and single family) with a total investment of $350,000,000.
- Represented developer in obtaining syndicated equity and debt financing for the acquisition and re-positioning of a distressed casino hotel asset.
- Represented land developer with the acquisition, disposition, syndicated equity financing and development of a 463 unit residential project.
- Serves as national leasing and facilities counsel for the largest private security company in the United States.
- Represented window manufacturer with state subsidized acquisition and development of window manufacturing facility.
- Represented an entity with the acquisition of over fifty (50) health care facilities through a syndicated investment structure.
- Represented a NY based restaurant chain in leasing and obtaining zoning for Philadelphia establishment.
- Represented an international electrical supply company with purchase of property for, and the development of, a regional distribution center in the Washington, DC metropolitan market.
- Represented national retailer with the leasing and development of stores nationwide.
- Represented two (2) international pharmaceutical companies with development of research and administrative campuses in suburban Philadelphia.
- Represented an alternative energy provider with zoning and permitting approvals for wind generation facility in rural Pennsylvania