Hunter S. Kintzing, Esq.
Hunter S. Kintzing focuses his practice in the area of real estate, finance, and corporate law. He has successfully counseled a wide variety of clients, large and small, in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions and development including acquisitions, dispositions, land use approvals, leasing, and financing. In conjunction with his real estate practice, Mr. Kintzing has represented numerous commercial lenders in commercial real estate and C&I loan transactions. Mr. Kintzing also has experience in corporate matters where he has advised his clients on the choice of entity for real estate ownership and has structured limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and joint ventures.
Prior to joining Spruce Law, Mr. Kintzing served as in-house counsel for Susquehanna Bank. There he represented the bank in its commercial lending department, providing legal advice to lenders, management, and credit personnel in all aspects of commercial lending transactions throughout the bank’s three state footprint. Prior to joining Susquehanna Bank, Mr. Kintzing was an associate with an Am Law 100 law firm headquartered in Philadelphia, where he was a member of the firm’s real estate practice group. Mr. Kintzing utilizes his prior experience in the legal and business worlds to counsel his clients effectively and pragmatically as they achieve their goals.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Development and Land Use
- General Corporate Transactions
- Susquehanna Bank – Malvern, PA/Camden, NJ
- Del Duca Lewis, LLC – Cherry Hill, NJ
- Duane Morris, LLP – Philadelphia, PA
- Wolf Block, LLP – Cherry Hill, NJ
- New Jersey
- Executive Committee Member, Gloucester County Workforce Development Board
- Member, West Deptford Township Planning Board
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law
- B.A. Economics, Bucknell University
- Representation of a real estate developer in a 150 lot senior housing development, including the negotiation of a redevelopment agreement and the procurement of land use entitlements.
- Representation of real estate developer in a multi-phased, mixed use planned development including retail, residential and office space.
- Representation of publicly traded international bank in connection with branch expansion in Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Representation of local county improvement authority with respect to $150 million courthouse renovation and expansion project.
- Representation of housing developer with respect to affordable housing projects in Camden, New Jersey.
- Representation of seller in a $300 million portfolio sale of its properties, consisting of 23 properties in multiple states.
- Representation of borrower in a $125 million syndicated loan secured by 200 service stations in 4 states.